Customer Service manager | Estonia
You will become a part of our Sales Department at our office in Tallinn.
- Your main responsibility will be to establish positive business relationships with customers, to achieve sales goals and to develop sales process to generate further revenue.
- You will build service-based solutions to fulfill customers’ needs and create value.
You may be our perfect candidate!
Qualifications for this position:
- To have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Science
- To be active, energetic and result-oriented with a minimum of 3 years of working experience in technical sales
- To have a structured working style and diplomatic approach to customers
- To be a solution-minded person with a positive WIN-attitude
- To speak Estonian and has high-level English language skills
- To operate MS Office at a user level.
You will be definitely successful on this position if you have the experience of consultive selling and the ability to analyze and understand customers’ cases before pitching the product.
Please, forward your application letter and CV in English via the Application form or to firstname.lastname@example.org.